For those who are more opportunities in travelling, make sure to know the kind of places you’re going to. I’m referring to the security of the place to travel. There are current issues on banning places or countries from travelling to and even if you wanted to go to such place, you should never travel. Or else, your life can be very detrimental. Here are the 5 places you can’t travel to:
1. Egypt. Although you’re dying to see their ancient civilization monuments and dreaming to dive along the coast of Red Sea, sad to say, you can’t travel to any places of Egypt. It has been reported on August 15, 2013, a travel order that will prevent tourists from travelling to Egypt. The Egypt Government has affirmed a State of Emergency on August 14, 2013. Places such as Alexandria and Cairo, Egypt are implementing curfews. Due to political unrest, there are violent clashes between protesters and security forces. There are properties been extensively damaged as well. Protesters have thrown rocks, instances such as firearms are positive. Till date, there’s no lifted order yet appeared that a traveller can be safe to travel anywhere in Egypt.
2. Lebanon. The government authorities of Lebanon cannot guarantee the protection of visitors and even citizens should violence vent suddenly. Which means that access to airports, seaports, and roads can be interrupted without warning. A large number of extremist groups have been a threat to the country. Even travelers intended for emergency purpose are only limited. Till now there’s no update on positive security for travellers.
3. North Korea. Travelling to North Korea has been restricted due to serious risk involved to DPRK or Democratic People’s Republic of Korea laws. Anyone who entered North Korea without valid DPRK visa will be arrested and imprisoned. Foreign visitors maybe arrested to participate to activities even considered not criminal outside North Korea. Activities such as unofficial religious or political activities. Authorities may fines travellers for taking unapproved photographs and even shopping centers to non-designated foreigners. With this kind of law, whose traveller would enjoy?
4. Syria. If you are fond of historic travel to Syria for their archetypal crusader castle, you should back off from travelling to Syria then. The safety of travelling and residing to Syria is negative. Security measures remain unstable and unpredictable. The conflict between government forces and anti-government continues all throughout the country- bombing, kidnapping, murders, and other sorts of terrorism are increasing.
5. Afghanistan. Pamir Mountains in Afghanistan have magnificent landscape, best picturesque rural scenes that you can’t even imagine they exist. And talking of ancient history, they are very great stories. The adventure of Pamir and the scenery of Gardens of Babur are truly captivating that travellers would like to go to. However, security threats have prevented by many societies from embracing the beauty of their country. Travellers are restricted due to ongoing rebellious attacks by terrorists. Riots can be very disturbance and there is a high risk for kidnapping.
If you don’t want your travelling leisure be disturbed by any kind of preposterous crimes then check first the security of the place you’re planning to go to.
Image Source: US Army